- 50% deposit is required to reserve your order. Items are not reserved until payment has been received. In the event of a cancellation, the payment may be refunded up to 30 days prior to the event.
- Final changes & numbers are due 30 days prior to event date. Items may not be deleted within 30 days of the event. Additions are allowed as long as items are in stock or can be ordered. Additional expedited shipping charges may apply for items not in stock.
- Proof of tax exempt information if your business/organization qualifies. Forms can be found at: http://www.state.ia.us/tax/forms/301014.pdf.
- Maps, Sketches and drawings are required prior to the event with exact location for set up. Marking the area(s) with flags or spray paint/chalk/etc… would be helpful.
Customer Pick Up/Return:
- Customers will pick-up their rental items at Spielman’s warehouse and return items according to contracted time frames.
- Items must be returned in the condition that they were received aside from normal cleaning processes.
- For example, no wax on candle holders, chair sashes need to be untied, china must be scraped of food & re-crated, mud removed from chair legs/feet, etc…
Delivery and Drop Off Only:
- Items will be dropped at the back of the truck closest to the house.
- Customer requests for items to be moved, carried or relocated will incur additional labor charges
Delivery with Full or Partial Set Up*:
- Items delivered will include full or partial set up by Spielman’s staff. Details to be included in set up instructions on each individual contract.
Pick Up Only without Labor:
- All items will need to be re-crated, stacked, boxed, bagged and ready for pick up in the location that they were delivered, unless otherwise stated on the contract.
Pick Up w/ Full or Partial Teardown*:
- Items picked up will include full or partial removal by Spielman’s staff. Details to be included in teardown instructions on each individual contract.
After Hours Delivery and/or Pick Up*:
- Regular Business Hours are: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – Noon, excluding Sundays, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day when we will be closed. Restricted hours on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- After hours delivery/pickup is a three hour minimum per person
* Labor parameters will be defined on each individual order *
- Delivery for the in town is $60.00. Fees for out of town are calculated at $2.50 per mile from our warehouse to your location. Delivery is a two hour window of time between normal business hours.
- If you wish to have a specific time for your items to be delivered, an additional $50 fee will apply.
- You must be ready for us to deliver with a contact person on site. Any time constraints or restrictions may result in additional charges. List of 3 REQUIRED on site contacts for the day of the event that can answer any questions and/or provide additional information about set up& locations. Additional charges will apply for wait time if contacts are unable to be reached.
- You, the customer are responsible to return all items in the same condition as received.
- Example(s): Mud removed from chairs/tables, linens shaken out, chair sashes untied, wax removed from glassware, etc…
- Double check the quantities on your items to make sure you are returning everything included in your order.
- Linens will come to you in a plastic bag inside of a red mesh bag. Upon returning them all linens need to be placed back in the red mesh bag only. This will prevent mold & mildew if linens have any kind of moisture on them.
- Additional charges will apply for damage and/or cleaning including but not limited to:
- Any items returned broken and/or unusable
- Wax on containers including votive cups, glassware, lanterns, etc…
- Linens with damage due to wax, ink, burns, holes, tears, staples, food coloring/dyes, mold/mildew
- Additional charges will apply for equipment that was not returned to Spielman’s with your rental order. If items are returned within 24 hours no additional fees will apply
- PAST 24 HOURS, THE RENT STARTS OVER FOR ANY ITEM NOT RETURNED SO THE CUSTOMER PAYS ANOTHER RENTAL EVERY THREE DAYS! Prompt returns and/or settlement for damage and missing items save you money!
- While we here at Spielman’s can and do perform miracles, we unfortunately cannot control the weather. In the event of severe weather your event can be rescheduled without additional charges if items have not been loaded, delivered or set up.
- If there is a chance of severe weather during delivery and/or teardown of your event, Spielman’s reserves the right to postpone installation or move up teardown so it can be done safely.